Friday, March 13, 2009

Surf, Sea, Sand and Photos

Beach portrait sessions!! I travel to San Diego, my hometown, a couple times a year to be with family and catch up with friends. This time I was also able to work in a run of portrait sessions at Carlsbad beach. I ran the sessions in the beautiful light of the late afternoons and in my next few posts I'll be sharing the sneak peeks from these sessions!







Thanks to this sports-minded family for an active and fun session!

To schedule a San Diego portrait session with Kim Binfield Photography, send me an email and I'll keep you posted on upcoming visit dates.

1 comment:

  1. Kim - Thank you so much for taking these beautiful photos of our family. We are so thrilled you were in SoCal. It's so relaxed and fun taking photos with you!
    Thanks again,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete